Sunday, December 26, 2010

What is Christmas?

What is Christmas?

Christmas,
is identically with the snow, a Christmas tree and some feast
Christmas carrols are played and sang everywhere
Christmas cards are written

However,
I'm dreaming of a white christmas,
just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten and children listen
to hear sleigh bells in the snow

That what I've dreaming so far
While Im dreaming of a "White Christmas"
The santa Clause is busy delivering all the gift
that's why he'll sing:

Run run Rudolph
Santa's got to make it to town
Santa make him hurry
Tell him he can take the freeway down
Run run Rudolph

"Run run Rudolph"
because Santa wants to make sure that
all the good children get their own Christmas' gift

Meanwhile,
some people who can't celebrate this Christmas with their families would say
I wonder if

I'll be home for Christmas
You can count on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents under the tree
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the love light beams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

Yeah, "I'll be home for Christmas"
And for the people who missing someone in this day would say
"All I want for Christmas is You"
Therefore,

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You

Because in this Christmas, a Saviour is born
and "God rest ye Merry Gentlemen"

God rest ye merry, gentlemen
Let nothing you dismay
Remember, Christ, our Saviour
Was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power
When we were gone astray
O tidings of comfort and joy,
Comfort and joy
O tidings of comfort and joy

Today, all the Christians in the world celebrate this events
Let's sing, dance, and worship to celebrate the day
when the Christ is born
So that let's us feel and share the same joy over the world

shake it up
Shake up the happiness
wake it up
Wake up the happiness
come on you all!
It's Christmas time

Let us "Shake up Christmas" today and
May u and you're family have a blessed Christmas today :)
God Bless You :)



P.S: The words in the quotation marks are the title of the X'Mas song I used =D
("White Christmas", "Run Run Rudolph","I'll be home for Christmas","All I want for Christmas is You","God rest ye Merry Gentlemen", "Shake up Christmas")

No comments: